Gunning – Information
Gunning is located 48km from Goulburn, 65km from Civic and 32km from Yass on the Hume Highway. We are about 40km from Crookwell and 32km from Gundaroo.
You can access the following services during your stay in Gunning:
- Gunning Motel ph 02 48451191
- The Telegraph Hotel ph 02 48451217
- Shell Service Station, Yass Street Gunning 7am – 6.00pm also runs a mini-mart with groceries etc.
- Bailey’s Garage, Yass Street, Gunning, Saturday till noon and Sunday till 11am
- Gunning Newsagent stocks papers and magazines, Sat and Sun 7am – 1pm
- Old Hume Cafe makes a wicked cup of coffee and homemade treats, Sat and Sun 7am – 4pm
- Gunning Gift Gallery sell homewares and gifts, Sat and Sun 9am – 4pm
- Merino Cafe serves fabulous meals, snacks and coffee 9am till 5pm
- Creative Gunning sells beautiful handmade goods 9am till 5pm
- Picture House bookshop and Gallery sells books, art supplies and artworks Sat and Sun 10am to 4pm
- Cash withdrawal facility (max $200) in the Telegraph Hotel
- Daily services to Gunning, contact Countrylink to book and then let us know so we can pick you up!
The Lions Club of Gunning runs a market on the last Sunday of each month. The market will be operating on the Sunday of the GPW and we encourage you to attend at 8am (so you don’t miss out on any stitching time) to purchase homemade cakes and slices, jams and pickles, sweets, toys and handcrafts and browse the antiques and bric-a-brac.